forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Trevor Miller <ub3rg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSL for XML to RTF
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:26:21 GMT
Mmm. This is actually quite a bit of work. I don't see any real advantages
besides there being one less intermediate step, which means the process
should be a lot faster, and since I'm not using Java, I'd have to find an
open source library to convert the xml to FO for Borland's Delphi.

--
Real programmers use Linux!