forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Bolger <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: common.fv not working - have I missed something?
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 05:34:09 GMT
I've done a bit more experimentation and it seems that pult.fv works
as expected in the xdocs directory - affects all documents below it -
if a pult.fv file exists in the project local themes directory. It
doesn't matter if that file has any content. It also seems this also
sets the project css default directory to the pult theme directory
(I'm really starting to regret not giving this theme a sensible name!)
Does this mean I've found a real, live, bug? It'd be good to adjust
the documentation to reflect what's going on, but I'm loathe to spend
much time on it if it's about to be swept away by v3.