forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Bolger <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: common.fv not working - have I missed something?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:51:36 GMT
Thanks Cyriaque. That's the answer to the my first problem.

Hi Thorsten - now my problem is that I have a copy of 'pelt', er
'pult' in which I have a few modified contracts (in my local themes
directory) Before changing the project theme to 'common' I was
specifying 'pult' as the project theme. Now I have common.fv working,
but Forrest isn't finding the modified theme. I've tried two entries,
doesn't work; comma separated values, ditto; changing the name of
'common.fv' to pult.fv... I'm running out of ideas!

thanks
Paul b

--
Paul Bolger