forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Bolger <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The future (was Re: New skin: Coat)
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 00:34:50 GMT
> Have you got the news sources in RSS? If so use the Feeder
> plugin/contract. (note that contract should now be moved to the feeder
> plugin since we now have that capability)

No, the stories are just (hypothetically) Forrest internal document
format. In most sites I work on the most frequent content additions
are press releases, which can be in html, and which are then saved to
a 'news' directory. The idea would be to get Forrest to manage the
links and possibly the archiving. Archiving in this sense would
consist purely of moving the link from a 'current' list to an
'archive' list.