forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: jira attachments: can't download (FOR-280)
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:24:38 GMT
Den 31. jan. 2006 kl. 11.48 skrev Ross Gardler:

> Ross Gardler wrote:
>> Steven Noels wrote:

Did you mean FOR-280? The link you provided points to that issue.

>> The cocoondev copies of the Forrest issues has never been removed,
>> therefore:
>> http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-208
>
> But there is not attachment on that issue, nor the equivalent one
> in our ASF Jira.
>
> The description talks about an attachment though, perhaps Sjur
> forgot to attach it.

I can see no reference to attachments in the description.
Furthermore, I don't think I actually added an attachment to the
issue - I'm quite sure I didn't invest the time needed to find a
proper solution:-/

Soo - I think it was a typo in the original posting in this thread,
and that it really relates to FOR-280 instead of FOR-208:-)

If FOR-208 claims there should be attachments to it, that is an
error, and should be changed.

Sjur