forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest 0.7x war throws Execption in Tomcat 4
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:31:33 GMT

Ross Gardler wrote:

> First thing to do is to look to see if that jar is being packaged in the
> WAR. I did a war of our site-author and, as expected, the jar is present
> in WEB-INF/lib

I checked that. The jar is present and in the jar I found the class
bvssp.war\WEB-INF\lib\batik-all-1.5.1.jar\org\apache\batik\dom\svg\SVGDOMImplementation.class

> Assuming that it is also present in your war file then I'm afraid this
> is a local installation problem with respect to Tomcat, not a problem
> with Forrest.

OK. So how can I now test this war-file with jetty to make sure that
it is actually a problem with that Tomcat-Server? And if so, are
there any instructions on how to do this (where to put it, how to run
jetty etc.)

Thanks,
Ferdinand Soethe