forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Dispatcher quickstart and Photogallery
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2006 05:00:56 GMT
I've followed the quickstart[1] with the Photogallery plugin and get
either OutOfMemory exceptions or (if I get silly with a memory
increase) get a StackOverflowError exception.  I can use the
Dispacther successfully on a simple seed site though.  I'm not asking
for anyone to expend resources fully troubleshooting this but if
someone could confirm/deny the errors I'd appreciate it.

Set up the Photogallery to use dispatcher (structurer&&themer) plugins
and do forrest run in the Photogallery plugin dir, go to
localhost/index.html.  If you get that far it's further than I was
able to make it.  I've even tried *not* including the Photogallery
plugin to see if that would work but it doesn't.

Thanks,
--tim

[1] - http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-dispatcher-quickstart.html