forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: non-descript cocoon error
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:43:29 GMT
On 1/22/06, Thorsten Scherler <thorsten@apache.org> wrote:
> You need to attach the snippet from the xmap.

As Ross suggested, I did check my xalan version and updated it to use
the forrest version of xalan.  The transform still works on the
command line and this snippet works if I remove the transform step.
They both work independently just not together.  I've simplified the
xsl to be no more than a helloworld stylesheet just to make sure.
I've seen this work before and its simple stuff, just can't figure out
what the heck i'm doing wrong here.  Thanks to all for the help....
--tim
      <map:match pattern="gallery/index.xml">
         <map:generate type="xpathdirectory" src="{lm:project.images/gallery/}">
            <map:parameter name="depth" value="99"/>
            <map:parameter name="xpath" value="/"/>
            <map:parameter name="sort" value="lastmodified"/>
            <map:parameter name="reverse" value="true"/>
            <map:parameter name="exclude" value="\.svn$"/>
         </map:generate>
        <map:transform src="resources/stylesheets/galleryHome.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>