forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jira attachments: can't download (FOR-280)
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 20:38:58 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:

>>http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-280
>

> thanks you all investigating, found them there.
> I did not know that our forrest issues are "mirrored"
> at cocoon.

You mean cocoondev, but anyway...

They are not "mirrored". Our original bug tracker was housed at
cocoondev (many thanks to them), but when the ASF started to provide
their own Jira instance we switched to using that one.

The cocoondev site is *not* to be used, other than this exceptional
circumstance. It's just a happy coincidence that cocoondev never deleted
the Forrest issues and therefore have acted as a back-up in this instance.

Perhaps you can copy the attachment over to the proper issue tracker for us.

Ross