forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: jira attachments: can't download (FOR-280)
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:36:38 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:

sorry, my typo, the link was right.

>>> The cocoondev copies of the Forrest issues has never been removed,
>>> therefore:
>>>
>>> http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-208
>> But there is not attachment on that issue, nor the equivalent one in our
>> ASF Jira.
>>
>> The description talks about an attachment though, perhaps Sjur forgot to
>> attach it.
>
> No, you just got the issue number wrong ...
>
> http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-280

thanks you all investigating, found them there.
I did not know that our forrest issues are "mirrored"
at cocoon.

Johannes

> And yes the attachments are there. You beauty Ross,
> good discovery.
>
> -David

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de