forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Example use case.
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:59:32 GMT
Gav.... wrote:
> [...]

Patches to the doc are welcome, especially if you are able to highlight
some of the forthcoming changes in v3.

> Now, instead of altering pelt.fv I thought I would instead copy it
> and call it pili.fv, saving in the same folder as pelt.fv.
> I then rename project.theme=pili in project.properties.
> re-run forrest run and I get Internal Server Error with :-
>
> "ElemTemplateElement error: Found more than one template named: noFt-body"
>
> So I guess I cant create my own named theme just yet, or I missed something
> not documented maybe. I will alter pelt.fv in the meantime.

For an example of creating your own theme see the o.a.f.themer.Coat
plugin in whiteboard. Don't be fooled by the fact that this looks like a
plugin, at present it is nothing more than a site that uses a new theme.
I still have to do a little work to make it an installable theme - I'm
waiting to see the necessary changes for v3.

Ross