forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Dispatcher v3
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:36:10 GMT
Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
> El vie, 20-01-2006 a las 10:44 +0100, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
>
>> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

Ok, but what is the content in prolog ?
>> Fore the searchbox and the nav-main content next to the logo, try to
>> deploy the structurer to take into account the new java version
>> (correction of the div with the same name)
>>

> I actually did, but did not build clean forrest before.
> Thanks. It is working fine now.

Cool,

>> Salutations,
>> Cyriaque,
>>

> Thx Cyriaque, btw did we finished the migration from v2 to v3?

For pelt we need to migrate the branding-theme-profiler.ft.
(But I am still thinking to drawn nearer the csszengarden xhtml style
which is much more consistent and let devs easily customise with css help.
So I don't know if we should migrate the contract now or redesign the
xhtml output - of every contracts :-[ )
(Maybe I am going to start a new theme for this with a design documentation)

For common, we still miss some contracts (I think between 5 and 10...)

Salutations,
Cyriaque,