forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Adding scripts to a contract
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 00:14:50 GMT
More "simple" questions about the Dispatcher. Like David I'll turn the

I am doing some work on the listLocations plugin. I need to integrate
Google Maps so that I get a mini-map for each of the entries in a file.

Here is a sample of the code that I need to output. Can someone tell me
what my contract should look like. The part that confuses me is the fact
that I need to add content into the head as well as the body:

     <script src="

             &key=ADD_YOUR_KEY_HERE" type="text/javascript">
     <script type="text/javascript">
     var map = new GMap(document.getElementById("map"));
     map.centerAndZoom(new GPoint(-83.022206, 39.998264), 3);

View raw message