forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: svn commit: r368762 - in /forrest/trunk/main/template-sites/v3/src/documentation/resources/themes: common/html/branding-breadcrumbs.ft pelt.fv
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:24:37 GMT

Hi Ross,

    I don't know how you've linked the submits in the FOR-726.
    I would be pleased to do the same for the pelt contracts migration...

Cyriaque,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Author: cdupoirieux
Date: Fri Jan 13 07:55:50 2006
New Revision: 368762

Log:
branding-breadcrumbs.ft for pelt migration.

People, it would be really helpful if you could create an issue to keep
track of these kinds of changes, then add the issue number to the commit
message. This makes the process self-documenting in the sense that if I
want to convert my own contracts I can find the relevant issue on Jira
and look at some diffs showing me examples of how it is done. Even if I
start doing it a few months from now. See
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-726?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion:subversion-commits-tabpanel

for an example of the results

Ross

--