forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r368762 - in /forrest/trunk/main/template-sites/v3/src/documentation/resources/themes: common/html/branding-breadcrumbs.ft pelt.fv
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:04:08 GMT
cdupoirieux@apache.org wrote:
> Author: cdupoirieux
> Date: Fri Jan 13 07:55:50 2006
> New Revision: 368762

> Log:
> branding-breadcrumbs.ft for pelt migration.

People, it would be really helpful if you could create an issue to keep
track of these kinds of changes, then add the issue number to the commit
message.

This makes the process self-documenting in the sense that if I want to
convert my own contracts I can find the relevant issue on Jira and look
at some diffs showing me examples of how it is done. Even if I start
doing it a few months from now.

See
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-726?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion:subversion-commits-tabpanel

for an example of the results