forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: common.fv not working - have I missed something?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:01:57 GMT
Hi Paul,

    check the following properties in your project forrest.properties :

    # codename: views
    # uncomment the following skin if you are using views
    project.skin=*leather-dev*
    # views is using a fallback mechanism for theming.
    # You can configure the theme name and its extension here
    project.theme-extension=.fv
    project.theme=*common*

Then your common fv file should be common.fv...

Salutations,
Cyriaque,