forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r366100 - in /forrest/trunk/main: fresh-site/forrest.properties template-sites/basic/forrest.properties template-sites/benchmark/forrest.properties template-sites/business/forrest.properties template-sites/v3/forrest.properties
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:26:38 GMT
crossley@apache.org wrote:
> Author: crossley
> Date: Wed Jan  4 23:01:23 2006
> New Revision: 366100

> Log:
> Use minimal forrest.properties files.
>
> Modified:
>     forrest/trunk/main/fresh-site/forrest.properties
>     forrest/trunk/main/template-sites/basic/forrest.properties
>     forrest/trunk/main/template-sites/benchmark/forrest.properties
>     forrest/trunk/main/template-sites/business/forrest.properties
>     forrest/trunk/main/template-sites/v3/forrest.properties

I'm not sure this is a good idea. Many users discover how to change
things in Forrest by reading this document from their seeded site.

If we are going to go for a minimal version like this (which certainly
looks less scary) we need a doc to detail the changes that are possible,
and we need the minimal file to point to that doc.

Ross