forrest-dev mailing list archives

From CFAS Webmaster <webmas...@cfas.org>
Subject Javascript file processing...
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 17:12:18 GMT
All,

  I'm submitting this to the dev list because I *think* this is new
behaviour in 0.8.  I haven't tried it again with 0.7 as this machine is
a bit low on disk space.

  I have an HTML file that I'm processing through Forrest,
http://www.cfas.org/Committees/Application.html if you're interested.
It included a Javascript file in a <script> tag.  Unfortunately Forrest
is trying to process the tag contents and replace them.  The error
message is this:

X [0]                                     Committees/dues.js     BROKEN:
/home/kronenpj/src/svn/forrest/main/webapp/./resources/scripts/Committees/dues.js
(No such file or directory)

While it's true that the ./resources/scripts/Committees/dues.js file
doesn't exist, that's not how I'm referencing it in the HTML file.  The
tag is this in the source, in the Committees subdirectory:

<script src="dues.js" language="javascript" type="text/javascript"></script>

While I can place the Javascript file into Forrest's
resources/scripts/Committees, that's not where I feel it belongs.  I
would like to know what piece within Forrest to change to make it
comply, if that's possible.

Thanks!
-Paul