forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject New Theme (Coat)
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 00:50:41 GMT
Hot on the heels of the Coat skin comes the Coat theme. This one is more
complete and looks even nicer.

There are still a few problems, for example it looks different in IE and
Firefox, plus I can't test in Safari and others (not looked in Opera yet).

It is supposed to look identical to http://www.apache.org

Please take a look at it and make improvements, I'm not much of a CSS
guru so help would be very much appreciated at this stage. In
particular, the index page has only a small amount of content and so the
footer overlaps the menu on that page.

To see it do:

svn up
cd FORREST_HOME/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.theme.Coat
forrest run

(see subsequent mail discussing the above naming convention and
distribution method)

Ross