forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Checksums to improve processing time [Re: Odd error...]
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 23:17:40 GMT
CFAS Webmaster wrote:
> I'm using checksums to reduce the amount of processing cocoon is doing,
> but I've removed the entry for membership.html to be sure it's compiled...

This has been discussed a few times an some initial findings have been
reported. The above seems to imply that you've been using it for a while
and find it to be useful.

Is there any chance of you knocking up a Jira issue to referesh our
memories about how to enable this (perhaps you can even attech a aptch ;-)

If you can add any observations from your experience about effectiveness
that would be cool too.

Ross