forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [zone] httpd configuration (was character entities)
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 01:17:15 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> David Crossley escribi??:
> > Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > >
> > > Should I apply it as well for our zone? I did it only for Lenya atm and
> > > it works fine. :)
> >
> > Yes please.
> >
> > At some stage we also need that httpd.conf to be in
> > our forrest/zones SVN.
>
> Will add our http.conf into the zone svn and symlink to it.

Perhaps better to have direct svn checkout, but not sure if that
is possible for this httpd config.

Either way, we will need a document to remind us of all about
these specific symlinks and 'svn co'. I started something at
f.a.o/zone.html

> Further I
> will apply above described patch as soon I can login. Right now I get:
> ssh: connect to host forrest.zones.apache.org port 22: Connection timed
> out

Yes, the machine "helios" is down:
http://www.apache.org/dev/#status

-David