forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Friday - January 2006
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 00:24:47 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >
> >13 January starting at 06:00 Greenwich Mean Time.
> >See the calendar for your time zone.
> >http://forrest.apache.org/forrest-friday.html
> >
> >We will use conventional IRC. The main communication
> >medium is still the dev mailing list.
> >
> >The channel name will be announced on the day.
> >
> >The topic is to finish locationmap, clean up Jira,
> >prioritise issues for next release, Dispatcher docs.
> >
> >So the start time is about 30 hours away.
>
> Thanks David. As ever, I will be around on and off during the day (more
> on than off this time, although I am babysitting in the AM (GMT).

Thanks to Gavin too for getting things started.
It comes around so quickly.

I will be there for the start, then away for some hours,
then back for another stint.

The same semi-automation of the log as last time.
If Diwaker or Cheche is around, then they might also
have a logger bot (the up-to-date logfile is good).

-David