forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Diwaker Gupta <diwa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Friday - January 2006
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 07:33:32 GMT
On Wednesday 11 January 2006 4:24 pm, David Crossley wrote:
> The same semi-automation of the log as last time.
> If Diwaker or Cheche is around, then they might also
> have a logger bot (the up-to-date logfile is good).

I'm not sure how much time I will spend myself on IRC, but I'll definitely
leave the bot running. I'm really sorry about not participating for a while
now -- I was in India for a month and have just got back. I'm still swamped
with work and still trying to catch up with all the unread mails on the
dev/commit/user lists :( Just too much to page in!

--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net
On Apache: http://people.apache.org/~diwaker