forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dispatcher rc1
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 01:03:28 GMT
El lun, 30-01-2006 a las 11:48 +1100, David Crossley escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> >
> > first of all sorry I spammed you with jira issues. ;-)
> >
> > Our issue tracker is really nice since all you need to know is
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-796
> >
> > This is the controlling issue for the work done over the weekend and I
> > did always linked in my commit mails to the related issues. Should be
> > easy for you to keep track if you want.
> >
> > I did a big step towards the first release and want to present the first
> > candidate (rc1) of the dispatcher (current trunk - r373373). Besides
> > some issues where I could use a helping hand, the biggest bugs are
> > fixed.
> >
> > Please test the rc1.
>
> In FOR-796 you say "You need to patch the forrest.xconf, this allows us
> to support v2 till we finish this issue." ... with what shall we patch it?
> I presume that you refer to FOR-799, but can you attach the patch.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-796
has the patch (at least for me) dispatcher-enabler.patch (1 kb).

Besides you need to add to your testing project:
project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher,org.apache.forrest.themes.core

I am working on it that you do not have to locally deploy it an found a
bug that I am trying to fix ATM. So all forget the revision number rc1.
It is testing the current trunk. ;-)

salu2
--
thorsten