forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Dispatcher rc1
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2006 23:16:46 GMT
Hi all,

first of all sorry I spammed you with jira issues. ;-)

Our issue tracker is really nice since all you need to know is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-796

This is the controlling issue for the work done over the weekend and I
did always linked in my commit mails to the related issues. Should be
easy for you to keep track if you want.

I did a big step towards the first release and want to present the first
candidate (rc1) of the dispatcher (current trunk - r373373). Besides
some issues where I could use a helping hand, the biggest bugs are
fixed.

Please test the rc1.

Help wanted for following issues. Please ask for more information, I
added a (profile) where I describe who can help:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-797 (all that would like to
contribute to the refactoring. It is an easy task which is perfectly
documented by FOR-787.)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-791 (all that have been used
views v1 and know where we forgot code to delete)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-799 and
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-800 (somebody that knows a wee
bit more than I about the forrest.properties.xml stuff)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-725 (all that would like to
play around with the rc1 and test whether this issue is still valid for
the rc1. Good instructions in the issue.)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-803 (all that like profiling
stuff. Actually this is one of the most important tests we need to do
before we can release the dispatcher from the whiteboard)

TIA

There is still a lot of clean up to do but I think we are really close
to the final version.

salu2
--
thorsten