forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dispatcher quickstart and Photogallery
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2006 11:57:16 GMT
El dom, 29-01-2006 a las 18:23 +1100, David Crossley escribió:
> Tim Williams wrote:
> > I've followed the quickstart[1] with the Photogallery plugin and get
> > either OutOfMemory exceptions or (if I get silly with a memory
> > increase) get a StackOverflowError exception.  I can use the
> > Dispacther successfully on a simple seed site though.  I'm not asking
> > for anyone to expend resources fully troubleshooting this but if
> > someone could confirm/deny the errors I'd appreciate it.
>
> I get the same error trying to Dispatcher-enable the
> PhotoGallery plugin's own website.
>
> I do have a site that actually uses the plugin.
> When i try to Dispatcher-enable that site, it fails on
> the Gallery parts with "No pipeline matched request: gallery/practice/index_1.xml"

Actually that becomes a faq for v2. ;-)
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=113775018214915&w=2

and

First I thought that maybe as well FOR-725 but does not seems like it
(it worked for me after the following).

When I commend
<!--<forrestPlugins label="Plugins Index" href="site:forrest/plugins"
description="Index of Forrest Plugins"/>-->

Then it is working fine. I tried with the new plugins but the site: is
still broken there. Meaning the jx:stuff is again broken and we need to
fix Davids workaround. :(

Help greatly appreciated.

HTH
thorsten