forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject user-list is subscriber postings only
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:11:39 GMT
Hi all,

Is there a special reason why the user list is set to subscriber
postings only.

I tried today with another email address but did not get a moderate
message like usual but instead:
El jue, 26-01-2006 a las 13:02 +0000, MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org escribió:
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
> addresses.
>
> <user@forrest.apache.org>:
> Sorry, only subscribers may post. If you are a subscriber, please
> forward this message to user-owner@forrest.apache.org to get your new
> address included (#5.7.2)

I actually do not want to fully subscribe again since I already get the
mails to my apache account but still need to post sometimes with another
email.

Can we set the user list like our dev - to moderation?

wdyt?

salu2
--
thorsten