forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: non-descript cocoon error
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:15:16 GMT
El dom, 22-01-2006 a las 16:43 -0500, Tim Williams escribió:
> On 1/22/06, Thorsten Scherler <thorsten@apache.org> wrote:
> > You need to attach the snippet from the xmap.
>
> As Ross suggested, I did check my xalan version and updated it to use
> the forrest version of xalan.  The transform still works on the
> command line and this snippet works if I remove the transform step.
> They both work independently just not together.

The output of the generator has namespaces, did your xsl takes this into
account?

>   I've simplified the
> xsl to be no more than a helloworld stylesheet just to make sure.

Ok, then let us step back and try something simpler maybe you added a
method that is not valid. Try something like
<xsl:template match="/">
 <xsl:copy-of select="*"/>
</xsl:template>

...and see what it gives.

Do you remember your last modification?

> I've seen this work before

How? something like:
java -jar saxon8.jar -o status.xml log.xml tools/svn2changes.xsl

> and its simple stuff, just can't figure out
> what the heck i'm doing wrong here.  Thanks to all for the help....
> --tim
>       <map:match pattern="gallery/index.xml">
>          <map:generate type="xpathdirectory" src="{lm:project.images/gallery/}">
>             <map:parameter name="depth" value="99"/>
>             <map:parameter name="xpath" value="/"/>
>             <map:parameter name="sort" value="lastmodified"/>
>             <map:parameter name="reverse" value="true"/>
>             <map:parameter name="exclude" value="\.svn$"/>
>          </map:generate>
>         <map:transform src="resources/stylesheets/galleryHome.xsl"/>
>         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>       </map:match>

Actually if you say without the transformer it is working, I need to see
this xsl to say something.

Anyway if you use <xsl:stylesheet version="2.0"/> that could be the
reason for failing, since I dunno whether cocoon supports 2.0.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"