forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Best way to add repeatable code in v2/v3 (was Re: Example use case)
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:26:27 GMT
El dom, 22-01-2006 a las 21:09 +0800, Gav.... escribió:

> | > P.S-
> | >
> | > Creating an empty hook has the side effect of a self closing div -
> obviously
> | > inlvalid and messes
> | > up the rest of the page.
> |
> | Raise an issue (if there isn't one already, this is ringing a bell
> | somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind).
>
> I will raise an issue, I had a good look for one but could not
> find a relevent one.

Hmm, did you read the other mail I wrote?

forrest-trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer/resources/stylesheets/hooksMatcher.xsl
<xsl:if test="@nbsp='true'">&#160;</xsl:if>

Meaning
<forrest:hook name="headlines"></forrest:hook>
creates

and <forrest:hook name="headlines" nbsp="true"></forrest:hook>
gives

We need to document this in the howto, but self enclosing divs are
default in the dispatcher, no bug!

salu2
--
thorsten