forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Dispatcher final release (was Re: Dispatcher v3)
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:28:56 GMT
El vie, 20-01-2006 a las 07:31 +0800, Gav.... escribió:

> It sounds like v3 isn't going to be ready for a bit, so I should really
> concentrate on doing what I need to using v2, I just wanted to
> try v3 and see what came of it. If it worked then I could carry on
> and convert my site to look like the old one and know my way
> around v3 more and therefore be more use.

Actually if your site do not have to be up before end of February, I
would be more then happy if you play around with v3. I will give a
speech about the dispatcher at the II Open Source World Conference in
Malaga, Spain, on 15th, 16th and 17th of February. [1]

I will try to release the first version of the dispatcher into the core
plugins *before* the conference, since I want to show released
plugins. ;-)

Having said this I always really appreciate brave and patient souls for
testing, reporting issues and sending patches (documentation/code). I
really would like your feedback on v3 because you help me discover flaws
in code and/or documentation.

...and surely there is a benefit for bravery: you have the latest
contract/structurer grammar/resources and do not migrate anymore to the
final version. v2 contracts are not working in the final version. ;-)

[1]
http://www.opensourceworldconference.com/malaga06/en/modules/wiwimod/
--
thorsten