forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dispatcher v3
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:09:03 GMT
El vie, 20-01-2006 a las 10:44 +0100, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
> > El vie, 20-01-2006 a las 07:10 +0800, Gav.... escribió:

Ok, I did a quick test. If you change the theme to common then the error
is gone. Meaning that a contract in pelt.fv is causing this.

If I had time right now I would comment all contracts and uncomment them
one by one. Then I would have found the offending contract and could do
further investigation limited to this contract.

I will have a look tonight earliest, meanwhile if somebody finds this
contract, please start a new thread "Contract xyz.ft is causing [Fatal
Error] :3:5: Content is not allowed in prolog" and I can have a quick
look. ;-)

Actually the prolog part gives me the guess that some contract is
providing something like
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
content in prolog

> Fore the searchbox and the nav-main content next to the logo, try to
> deploy the structurer to take into account the new java version
> (correction of the div with the same name)

I actually did, but did not build clean forrest before.
Thanks. It is working fine now.

> Salutations,
> Cyriaque,

Thx Cyriaque, btw did we finished the migration from v2 to v3?

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"