forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding scripts to a contract
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:07:55 GMT
El jue, 19-01-2006 a las 16:29 +0000, Ross Gardler escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> >>v2 until v3 stabalise.

> >>Impossible to say in advance since I don't know all the potential use
> >>cases of the contract.
> >>
> >>In my specific use case I will only use it the once.
> >>

> > ok,
> >     <forrest:contract name="siteinfo-google-map">
>
> Why have you named it siteinfo-google-map?

I thought it will only add infos, but ...

> Are the contract naming conventions documented anywhere?

Hmm, yeah not very actual but
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/leather-dev/contracts.initial.txt?rev=219377&view=markup

> I ask because I would have gone for content-google-map since this is
> adding content to the page.

Then you are right it should be called like you suggested. Sorry I do
not know the google-map very well. ;-)

salu2

--
thorsten