forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dispatcher v3
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:03:53 GMT
El jue, 19-01-2006 a las 22:16 +0800, Gav.... escribió:
> I thought I would try following the new dispatcher quickstart and other docs
> on v3.
>
> I get v3 to work no problem, enable pelt.fv in forrest.properties, works
> fine.
>
> Then I did :-
>
> copy /themes/pelt/* > /themes/pili/*
> copy /themes/pelt.fv > /themes/pili.fv
> change pelt.fv to pili.fv in forrest.properties
> forrest run
>
> The result is all the content but no CSS applied,

Can I see the corresponding structurer part?

Are you sure that you are using v3 and not v2? v3 is highly buggy till I
find the time to finish it up. Most contracts have been rewritten by
Cyriaque, but I need to rewrite the plugins and test everything.

salu2

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"