forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Dispatcher v3] Problem chaining hooks with the same name
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:19:04 GMT
El vie, 13-01-2006 a las 13:58 +0100, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> Thorsten,
>
> Here is an example where I have a problem :
>
> <forrest:hook class="logo">
>   <forrest:contract name="branding-logo"> ...
> </forrest:hook>
> <forrest:hook class="logo">
>   <forrest:contract name="branding-logo"/> ...
> </forrest:hook>
>
> Gives this :
> <!--+ start Logo +-->
> <!--+ end group Logo +-->
> <!--+ start Logo +-->
> <!--+ end group Logo +-->

> The first div - that is hook - is not closed after the first logo but
> after the second ?

that is a bug in
package org.apache.forrest.dispatcher.transformation;
public class DispatcherTransformer.

Somewhere in
private void hookProcessingStart

I reckon we have to enhance the
String tempPath = path + "/" + name;
with xpath expression such as [position()=1]

Can you fill an issue. TIA.

> The second hook generate an empty div tag - which is as we all know
> something that several browsers don't like at all :-) .

hmm, thats sound more that the bug is in
private void contractProcessingEnd

I reckon we have to enhance the
location = "result/" + location;
with xpath expression such as [position()=1]

> For the moment, I comment the second logo of the pelt theme...

perfect, thx.

salu2
--
thorsten