forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Friday - January 2006
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:49:42 GMT
El jue, 12-01-2006 a las 10:49 +0100, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
> >I will be there as well only partly since I have a basketball league
> >match that day.
> >

> Hi,
>
>     I think I will be there, if I succeed to configure my IRC client ;-) .
>     Good match Thorsten,

Thx, it is an important one and a derby as well. ;-)

If you are there, can you coordinate the pelt contract rewritting? You
are probably the most qualified one because you wrote the original
contracts and are one of the most active dispatcher developer. :)

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"