forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FF] Forrest Friday Issues
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:44:15 GMT
El jue, 12-01-2006 a las 07:29 +0800, Gav.... escribió:
> Only a day or so to go.
>
> Has the subject matter been sorted ?
>
> Suggest working with Thorsten if this is possible on v3

Actually I have a nice task that people can do if there are looking for
work. ;-)

We need to finish the v3 rewrite of all our contracts. Like I did in
e.g.

Since the contract grammar has slightly changed we need to update all
contracts. I finished all for the common.fv but the pelt.fv still is
using contracts that are not updated yet.

The idea is to copy the v3 compatible contracts to the v3 theme dir and
apply the new grammar. You can find a master.fv which should be self
explaining.

Committers (and people that want to provide patches) would do something
like:
svn cp .../themes/.../contractXY.ft .../v3/themes/.../
change contract
svn ci (or non committers: svn diff>v3-contractXY.diff)

Thanks for offering this Gav.

salu2

--
thorsten