forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The future (was Re: New skin: Coat)
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:46:38 GMT

Paul Bolger wrote:

> Maybe the best place to start would for you to clarify what the
> JavaScript in the current menu system actually does.

That is very simple. (Finally something I can do :-))

In the current menu system JavaScript (just one function to be exact)
is responsible for the apparent opening of submenus when you click a
parent menu item.

Apparent because JS is really only manipulating css-properties to
change the twisty-icon in front of the parent menu item and show/hide
the div-container with the submenuitems.

--
Ferdinand Soethe