forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Re: View docementation patch
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2006 12:24:08 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ross Gardler" <rgardler@apache.org>
To: "Forrest Developers List" <dev@forrest.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 6:27 PM
Subject: View docementation patch

| Can somebody with more current understanding of views please check/apply
| this documentation patch:
|
| http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-540
|
| Is it still relevant?
|
| Sorry Addi, we should not be leaving patches in the queue like this. It
| is demoralising for someone to take the time to provide a patch and then
| it sits doing nothing for 6 months.
|
| Forest devs - we must do better.
|
| David has provided a useful filter to make our life easier:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12310472

Useful Indeed, however went un-noticed by me anyway as it does not appear
under the 'Preset Filters' section on the main Jira pages.
It can be accessed by clicking on the 'Filters' link at the top of the page.

Gav...

| Ross
|

| --
14/01/2006