forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Re: Best way to add repeatable code in v2/v3 (was Re: Example usecase)
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:38:52 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thorsten Scherler" <thorsten@apache.org>
To: <dev@forrest.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: Best way to add repeatable code in v2/v3 (was Re: Example
usecase)

| El dom, 22-01-2006 a las 21:09 +0800, Gav.... escribió:
| > |

| > obviously
| > |
| > | Raise an issue (if there isn't one already, this is ringing a bell
| > | somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind).
| >
| > I will raise an issue, I had a good look for one but could not
| > find a relevent one.
|
| Hmm, did you read the other mail I wrote?

Yes, I posted this earlier than that one arrived though.

forrest-trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer/resources/stylesheets/hooksMatcher.xsl
| <xsl:if test="@nbsp='true'">&#160;</xsl:if>
|
| Meaning
| <forrest:hook name="headlines"></forrest:hook>
| creates
|
| and <forrest:hook name="headlines" nbsp="true"></forrest:hook>
| gives
|
| We need to document this in the howto, but self enclosing divs are
| default in the dispatcher, no bug!

Thats fine, I will send in a patch to document this. I can not really
think of a situation (except in testing) where I would want an
empty div anyway, but came across it so mentioned it.

I did see the resolution you mention in the whiteboard and on list [1]
but wasn't sure of the final outcome.

Thanks. Now if you could point me in the right direction regarding
the subject title ;>)

[1] -
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/forrest-dev/200507.mbox/%3C42EA35BD.5080008@pcotech.fr%3E

Gav...