forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Bolger <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: submitting patches (Was: FOR-766)
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 02:18:53 GMT
Thanks David, I'll try that next time. I'm intending to write up those
css linking rules, if I can work out what the current status is! I'm
wondering whether a 'views quick reference' page would be appropriate.
Also, I'm finding the 0.8 docs are getting a bit cumbersome: we have
'views development' in the top level index, and dispatcher in the
howtos; and 'old views' as well. I think it would be a good idea to
standardise on some terminology (and the v1, v2 etc is as good as
anything right now). How about we rename 'old views' to v1 and add a
v3 section?

--
Paul Bolger
19 Raggatt St