forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Bolger <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: resolving mechanism for *.fv files (Was: Views)
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 02:34:11 GMT
I don't mind having a go, but I'm not sure where that doc is. I gave
it a try and yes, common.fv seems to work. I haven't checked the
others yet, and won't write it up until I've tested it. Re. the SVN: I
have it installed and it seems to work (I'm using the tortoise
extensions). I'm more unclear about protocols, if I edit one of the
Howtos how do I submit it? If I'm unsure about whether something is
correct how do I pass it on for a second opinion?

--
Paul Bolger
19 Raggatt St