forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Bolger <pbol...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 05:08:35 GMT
Hi all
Finally had a chance to mess around with V2, which brings up a few
questions. Rather than sending a heap of emails it might be easier to
suggest thread titles with each question.

[views: .fv files] Is there a way to specify one .fv file for multiple
input files, or does every page need an individual file?

[views:modify html classes] I'm trying to work out where css classes
are being inserted, specifically in content-main.ft, because I'd like
to modify local versions to skip a lot of the superfluous ones.

[views: no css] Is there a way, yet, to set views to produce no css at
all? I notice there was some discussion about this a few months ago,
but couldn't find any reference to it happening.

[indent html]  Where would one put the indent="yes" attribute to get
Forrest to output indented html?

[views: naming]  I'm confused! Themer, v2, structurer, views,
dispatcher  - are these all the same thing?

[apache copyright] Finally, and this is probably heresy, is it really
necessary for all the config files to have a whole screen of Apache
copyright/disclaimer info at the top? Can't it be one line at the top
and more at the bottom?