forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Forrest Friday
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 21:32:28 GMT
I reckon the topic for this ForrestFriday should be discussed and set.
 I also wanted to see if I'm the only one impacted by travel with
ApacheCon this weekend.  I'll be traveling on Friday so won't be much
help again. If there's enough people in this situation I thought maybe
we could look at an alternate date?  No problem if not, just thought
I'd ask.

As for topics, I suppose with Thorsten's recent email, it appears it
might be a good time to take another whack at XHTML2 in core.

Also, moving many JIRA issues to a 0.9 fix or later.

--tim