forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: forrest:hook vs. direct markup - should we drop the hook concept?
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 15:45:28 GMT
> ... The xpath
> insertion points should be in the view (*fv) rather than the contract.

I re-read one of Thorstens earlier mails and realize that the
insertion points are going in the contracts.  I don't know why as it
does seem to make contracts much less re-usable, but I'll just be
quite now until after I've had a chance (hopefully this weekend) to
figure out exactly what's going on with this newer views stuff.  Sorry
for adding confusion to the discussion...

--tim