forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject New Coocon Debugging Feature
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:42:14 GMT

Talking to Carsten Ziegeler at Apachecon I learned that there is a
new yet undocumented debugging feature in Cocoon. To use it he wrote

(my translation)

> for the simple Cocoon debugger you need the Cocoon Profiler Block
> (Cocoon 2.2) and then you have to add the following line into XConf:

> <component role="org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapExecutor"
>    class="org.apache.cocoon.profiler.debugging.SimpleSitemapExecutor"/>

> After that you should see the debugging output in the console window.

Can anybody tell me how to configure 'our' Cocoon that way. According to
Carsten this debugger will give you a true log of Cocoon's processing of
sitemaps and I'd really like to have that.

--
Ferdinand Soethe