forrest-dev mailing list archives

From CFAS Webmaster <webmas...@cfas.org>
Subject Odd error...
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2005 23:21:41 GMT
All,

  Happy New Year!!

  I'm getting this message from forrest (svn HEAD) and I don't
understand what it's really telling me...  I've removed, touched, edited
and almost anything else I could think of to get this thing to compile...
^                                    Calendars/2006Mar.html
^
skin/images/rc-t-r-5-1header-2searchbox-3searchbox.png
^                                    Committees/programs.html
X [0]                                     Committees/membership.html
BROKEN: URI not found: File
/home/kronenpj/src/svn/cfas/build/site/Committees/membership.html is
already being written by another thread
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: File
/home/kronenpj/src/svn/cfas/build/site/Committees/membership.html is
already being written by another thread
        at
org.apache.excalibur.source.impl.FileSource.getOutputStream(FileSource.java:326)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBean.processTarget(CocoonBean.java:545)
        at org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBean.process(CocoonBean.java:357)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Main.main(Main.java:311)
^                                    Committees/MembershipApplication2.html

I've just updated and re-built forrest.  This site is still using the
pelt skin and the forrest.properties file has this in it:
project.name=CFAS
project.skin=pelt
project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo,org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf,org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.OpenOffice.org,org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.PhotoGallery
project.configfile=${project.home}/src/documentation/conf/cli.xconf

I'm using checksums to reduce the amount of processing cocoon is doing,
but I've removed the entry for membership.html to be sure it's compiled...

It looks to be similar to Ross's discovery:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=112971207119409&w=2
But there was no confirmation or further discussion...

Anyone have an idea on this?  Should I open an issue?

Thanks!
-Paul