forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Coocon Debugging Feature
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 16:48:20 GMT
Ok, actually I was wrong - but only partially :)

The debugger works as described, but it does not output to the console
but to the logger - I don't know the logging configuration for Forrest,
but with standard Cocoon you get the output in the core.log - all
messages are logged with the level INFO.
So, you can define a debug log category in your logging configuration
and then use this for the debugger, for example:

<component role="org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapExecutor"
class="org.apache.cocoon.profiler.debugging.SimpleSitemapExecutor"
logger="debugger"/>

and then you can get all the debugging messages in a separate log file.

HTH
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/