forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject slide plugin: s5 or w3c?
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:06:22 GMT
Hi!

We have the s5 plugin to produce slides and I have a lot of local
changes sitting on my HD. Ross mentioned that there is sth from w3c.

Is it this? http://www.w3.org/Talks/Tools/
Has anyone investigated further? Licenses for the mentioned tools?
Has anybody already started an output plug-in? Wish list?

Background: I'll prepare a tutorial about XML and would like to do
it in Forrest (my experiences were good: http://tinyurl.com/8s9pn)

Cheers
Johannes

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 *
D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de