forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <>
Subject slide plugin: s5 or w3c?
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:06:22 GMT

We have the s5 plugin to produce slides and I have a lot of local
changes sitting on my HD. Ross mentioned that there is sth from w3c.

Is it this?
Has anyone investigated further? Licenses for the mentioned tools?
Has anybody already started an output plug-in? Wish list?

Background: I'll prepare a tutorial about XML and would like to do
it in Forrest (my experiences were good:

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 *
D-81825 München