forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: svn commit: r357673 - in /forrest/trunk/main/template-sites: v2/src/documentation/resources/themes/common/html/branding-css-links.ft v3/src/documentation/resources/themes/common/html/branding-css-links.ft
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:14:09 GMT
Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

>El lun, 19-12-2005 a las 09:40 +0000, cdupoirieux@apache.org escribió:
>

>>Author: cdupoirieux
>>Date: Mon Dec 19 01:39:50 2005
>>New Revision: 357673

>>Log:
>>Add documentation of the fallback mecanism to include css files...
>>

>:)
>
>IMO most of the documentation for the dispatcher should be done like
>cdupoirieux has demonstrated here.
>
>Thx Cyriaque.

Thx Thorsten,

    I add the fact that it was possible to include several css files
with one call but I am not sure of this :

<forrest:contract name="branding-css-links">
       <forrest:property name="branding-css-links-input">
         <css url="common.css"/>
       </forrest:property>
     </forrest:contract>

Can you confirm please...