forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <r...@gardler.org>
Subject Forrestbot webpp
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:25:28 GMT
I've been playing with the Forrestbot webapp for one of my
installations. I'd completely forgotten about this cool little
application. It needs more work but, nevertheless, it is cool.

I think we should use it on our zone. I'm confident enough to set up a
basic Tomcat, but I'm not familiar with the security issues with it on
the zone. Nor do I know how to make it start as a service when the zone
is restarted.

If someone can set it up, or point me at a doc pointing out the gotchas
then I'll get on with setting up the forrestbot webapp.

Ross